Dear Friend,
I don't know what it is between you and I. There's just this strange energy between us. I'm not entirely sure what it is or where it's coming from. I'm drawn to you in ways I can't even explain. I just enjoy being near you. When you hold me it's like it was just meant to be. I've never felt this comfortable in a man's arms before. It's never felt this natural.
I know most people would just tell me I had a thing for you. Several people have called the sexual tension between us unbearable. More than a couple of people have told me I should just have sex with you and get over it already. Some people think we'd actually make a cute couple. Me, I don't feel that way. It's not sexual. It's jut this deep connection. It's like somehow, somewhere we just match. It's like two puzzle pieces. I'm drawn to you because somehow I feel more complete.
It's not what you think. We're not two soul mates somehow bonded together. I shouldn't be angling to make you my husband. I don't need to be dragging you into my poly lifestyle. It's somehow much simpler than all of that. I feel safe with you. I feel safer with you than anyone I've ever met before. I can't explain the how or why. It doesn't make any sense to me.
When we talk you make me feel, well, like an idiot. You talk about things I feel like I could only hope to understand. I smile and nod, the clueless pretty girl, yet every time you compliment me on my brilliance. A part of me wants to laugh at you, to question how you come up with these crazy ideas, but somehow I now you're right. I can't help but feel challenged by you, more challenged than by anyone else I've known. I'm drawn to it. I finally feel like I'm more than just a pretty face.
This isn't going to go anywhere. We both know this. It's not a sex based thing. It's not like I'm meant to be with you or anything. It's just so incredibly refreshing. I'm just afraid if I tell you, you'll think I'm crazy.
Well, I guess I'm getting muddled...
Lilith
No comments:
Post a Comment